Would your organisation like to partner with Pacific Link? Contact us to discuss how you can get involved this year.
Pacific Link Housing is an active participant in our community – we are continuously seeking opportunities to share information and collaborate with others, working towards sustainable housing solutions to meet current and future needs. We welcome opportunities from like-minded organisations to:
- add to the supply of affordable housing in the regions in which we operate,
- partner on affordable housing and other mixed tenancy developments such as disability,
- headlease privately owned residential property,
- manage all aspects of third party residential property from tenancy management, maintenance, long-term asset management,
- foster community inclusions and social outcomes,
- cross promotion of local social enterprises,
- participate in policy development and innovation through submissions, studies, and joint discussions with stakeholders at all levels.
Pacific Link Housing partners include the following organisations:
Guidelines for unsolicited proposals
Unsolicited proposals are an approach from a supplier, contractor or third party offering a service, goods or an arrangement where a proposal for same had not been formally requested. Unsolicited proposals may relate to the provision of services or could relate to the acquisition/sale of property. The Guidelines for Unsolicited Proposals provide a framework for managing and evaluating unsolicited proposals to ensure that they are handled in a transparent and uniform manner. The guidelines can be accessed here