Would your organisation like to partner with Pacific Link? Contact us to discuss how you can get involved this year.
Pacific Link Housing is an active participant in our community – we are continuously seeking opportunities to share information and collaborate with others, working towards sustainable housing solutions to meet current and future needs. We welcome opportunities from like-minded organisations to:
- add to the supply of affordable housing in the regions in which we operate,
- partner on affordable housing and other mixed tenancy developments such as disability,
- headlease privately owned residential property,
- manage all aspects of third party residential property from tenancy management, maintenance, long-term asset management,
- foster community inclusions and social outcomes,
- cross promotion of local social enterprises,
- participate in policy development and innovation through submissions, studies, and joint discussions with stakeholders at all levels.
Pacific Link Housing’s partners include the following organisations:
Guidelines for unsolicited proposals
Unsolicited proposals are an approach from a supplier, contractor or third party offering a service, goods or an arrangement where a proposal for same had not been formally requested. Unsolicited proposals may relate to the provision of services or could relate to the acquisition/sale of property. The Guidelines for Unsolicited Proposals provide a framework for managing and evaluating unsolicited proposals to ensure that they are handled in a transparent and uniform manner. The guidelines can be accessed here
Contractor Expressions of Interest
Pacific Link Housing is always interested in hearing from suitably qualified, licenced and reputable businesses (in any trade) that can service our properties located on the Central Coast, Hunter, Newcastle and Port Stephens areas. If you would like more information in becoming an approved contractor for Pacific Link, please call 43247617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our Requirements for New Contractors.