Help us provide secure homes and build brighter futures for those most in need
What your donation can mean
Your generous donation will support our tenants in addressing disadvantage, creating opportunities for growth and further developing their aspirations for the future.
- $20 could buy a Christmas present for a child growing up in disadvantage.
- $200 could enable a young tenant to participate in registered sport, health, exercise and wellbeing activities through our SHEW Program.
- $1,500 could assist a student purchase essential items for their studies through our Sheila Astolfi Education Scholarship Program.
- $20,000 could sponsor our Learner Driver Program for a year to help build the confidence and independence of tenants who are learning to drive.
- $100,000 could allow us to install solar panels on 20 properties that house low to very low income earners, to both benefit the environment and ease the financial burden of electricity costs for those tenancies.
- $400,000 could pay for a two bedroom apartment in one of our developments currently under construction.
Read more about our Tenant Support Programs
How to donate
Help us to provide secure homes and build brighter futures for those most in need.
All donations of $2 and above are tax-deductible. To donate, please visit www.givenow.com.au/pacificlinkhousing or contact us on 4324 7617