Pacific Link Housing is committed to planning and developing housing and housing models that are efficient, responsive and affordable for those in need. Using regional research to inform decision making, we work with government and others to:
- Develop and invest in appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with Government
- Liaise with local authorities
- Build, deliver and maintain properties
- Provide long-term tenant management and tenant support programs as required.
Focusing on the need for smaller, more affordable homes, we aim to make best use of existing, underutilised sites in the same way private developers and homeowners do to increase housing density.