What is a Focus Group?
Focus Groups are about participation and meaningful communication with tenants and take views and opinions on board.
Pacific Link wants tenants to play an important part in improving the delivery of housing services and activities. Engaging with us gives tenants a direct way to influence our decisions and to give feedback on the different services we provide.
Why get involved?
There are many advantages to getting involved in a focus group:
- getting your views heard and having your say
- influencing decisions about your home and your neighbourhood
- improving the local environment
- resolving an issue or problem in your local area
- meeting new people and learning new skills
how can i participate?
Here we will provide updated opportunities to get involved in our focus groups, however for more information please contact us