The Sheila Astolfi Education Scholarships established in 2010 are named for Pacific Link’s founder and Chief Executive of 20 years, Sheila Astolfi, who worked tirelessly in the local community to ensure the rights of families and equity in social housing.
The Scholarships – awarded twice each year – aim to encourage tenants and their children to reach their educational objectives and fulfil their potential. They are open to all tenants in good standing – from primary school to mature-age students.
“From the scholarship I was provided with a new laptop which was a huge help when I enrolled in a TAFE course. Now I am studying my Cert IV in Aged Care and am absolutely loving it! I am really looking forward to starting my work experience.”
round two 2021 closeS on 30 june 2021 Create your own user feedback survey
contact us on 4324 7617 if you require assistance using the application form.
To be eligible for funding you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a tenant / household member of a Pacific Link property for more than 6 months.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have all rent and non-rent payments up to date.
- Be enrolled in a nationally recognised education provider at the time of application.
- Provide evidence of enrolment in one of the above institutions upon request.
*NOTE: Meeting eligibility criteria does not guarantee that an applicant will be awarded funding. As part of the application process, applicants are ranked against the eligibility criteria, and Pacific Link awards funding to applicants who best meet the eligibility criteria and are in greatest need.
- Two rounds of the Scholarship are conducted each financial year – in January and June.
- Applicants will be required to attend an interview with a selection panel (in person or by phone/video call).
- Items / equipment will be purchased or fees will be paid directly to the education provider – no funds will be paid directly to applicants.