Pacific Link Housing is paying close attention to current concerns surrounding the Coronavirus including the latest variants. We have developed a COVID Response Plan and still have some measures in place to minimise the risk of infection for tenants, staff and the community.
These measures will be continually updated as information and advice is released from the NSW Government. Our response to the pandemic is intended to keep tenants, staff and the wider community safe during these unprecedented times.
The following temporary measures are in place until further notice:
The office currently open. Our staff have now transitioned back normal working arrangements. There are a few occasions where team members will need to work remotely, but most of our staff are office-based again.
We are registered as a COVID Safe organisation by the NSW Government, so there are a few additional measures in place if you need to come to the office for any reason, including:
- A hand sanitiser station at reception
- Perspex screens at reception
- Additional masks available for visitors (optional)
- Additional cleaning of equipment, doors and workstations
- Staff in the office undertake Rapid Antigen Tests if they have symptoms or are a close contact with someone who has tested positive.
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
- All repairs and maintenance are continuing as normal.
- Routine inspections are occurring as normal.
- BEFORE we attend your property, please notify us if a household member has tested positive to COVID-19.
TENANT ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS
- Small scale tenant events have resumed with appropriate COVID safety measures in place.
- Urgent and non-urgent transfer requests have resumed.
- We ask all tenants to be mindful of hygiene measures in any shared area.
- Normal cleaning of common areas at multi-tenancy properties continues as normal.
- Lifeline provides free counselling for PLH tenants and their families. If you are feeling extremely anxious or worried about COVID-19, please contact Lifeline and tell them you are a Pacific Link Housing tenant. (Lifeline Central Coast 02 4320 7400 / Lifeline Newcastle 02 4940 2000)
- Lifeline also have some great online tools for looking after your mental health and wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read more on Lifeline’s website.