Pacific Link Housing is paying close attention to current community concerns surrounding the Coronavirus. With that in mind, we are putting in place a range of precautionary measures so that you, our tenant, can continue to receive a high level of service from us.
As of 20th March 2020, the following temporary measures are in place until further notice:
- Our office is open for appointments only – it is best to contact us via phone or email
- Most of our staff are working from home – please be patient when calling our office
- Tenant activities and events will be postponed
- Tenancy inspections will be rescheduled
- Non-essential repairs will be deferred
Further information is outlined in this letter which was posted to tenants on the 20th March 2020.
We are mindful that this may change and we will continue to update you either through a SMS, email, newsletter or through this web page.
Economic Support Payment
Information on the Government’s economic payments can be found on the Services Australia Website